Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Replacement Windows Sterling Heights

Recent Retiree Responds to Hansons Sterling Heights Windows' Assistance

The company publishes a recent letter received from a grateful client who has recently retired

Hansons Sterling Heights Windows, a recent entry into the online windows market - providing the quality replacement windows, has published a letter that the company received from the client who took advantage of their services during a transition period from regular paychecks to collecting a pension.

"I simply had to write to tell you guys how much I appreciated your Sterling Heights Windows services. Throughout the year of 2012 I was debating on whether or not I was going to actually retire; I wasn't sure if I was ready to let go of the 9-to-5 world and relax a bit, but by the end of the year I'd already taken care of all of my paperwork and get my affairs in order - so to speak. After the Christmas holiday season, I became what I thought would be a man of leisure."

"I received my last paycheck just after New Year's Day, and I really wanted to keep my long-term plans for upgrading my house. This was a real concern for me because by that time I thought financing my new windows might be out of the question. Around that time, I got online and started searching feverishly for Sterling Heights Windows service that would work with me; and there you guys were - my knights in shining armor. Thank you so much for rescuing this home in distress."

About Hansons Windows:

When you invest in your home, don't you want the job done by a company that will back their products and work with actions and not words? We're so confident the products we install are the best in the industry, that if something goes wrong we'll take care of it, no questions asked. Our guarantees are second to none. Thank you for choosing Hansons! You're well on your way to a more beautiful, more energy efficient, and more valuable home. The Hansons family is eager to serve your family. We can't wait to help you "Get it Done."

Contact Information:
Hansons Windows
Brian Elias
Tel: 248-581-3030

webmaster@hansons.com
<||>rnhttp://sterlingheightswindows.blogspot.com/

Contact Information:
Hansons Windows
Brian Elias
Tel: 248-581-3030

No comments:

Post a Comment